Monday, March 7, 2011

Sports day

Dina's writing
On Monday 6th March 2011 there was sports day at school. Everyone is excited accept me because ...i left my pe kit at school.So i had to wear my normal uniform luckily i found my PE kit at school. Mom helped me to change into my PE kit, then Mom had to go to work. huhu...

Then, suddenly Mom came back ! tapi masa tu we had finished all the events. We were resting while waiting for parents' events.


This is me and my best friends, Maneeze (from Pakistan) & Shahd (from Egypt).


This is me, dah penat.. sbb it was very hot. Look at my face, dah berkilat! The kids at the back are all my friends...

Mama did not wait for Abang's sports event because Mama had to work. Abang's events started later at 11:30am until 1:30pm. Dede's one was earlier i.e 8:30am - 10:30am. But Mama dah amik Abang's photo in the morning before going to school.


 Abang was very good at sports, he won Long Jump & Sprinting .


Viya's sports day was two days after. Viya insisted Ma must come and watch her take part in the sports day. Ma pun asked permission from office to come in late that day.


Viya and her best friend, Anthea (fr Jakarta / Spain) 

No comments:

Post a Comment